orhshammer

orhshammer

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oregon High School Throws

Hi,
My name is Cari. I used to throw the hammer for UCLA and then Team XO. Currently I coach the throws at Crow High School in Eugene, Oregon. Starting this blog is a dream of mine to promote the event I love in a state that I love. Oregon has a rich history in track and field, especially in throwing events. One of the greatest hammer throwers ever, Lance Deal, is a resident of the state. The hammer throw is not an endorsed event in the OSAA however that doesn't keep it from being thrown by high school students.

This site will be a resource for any high school students or coaches who are looking to learn more about throwing hammer, to find meets in the area, to find coaching, to view videos of hammer throwing, and to see current state lists.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment